Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Living Proof is ... living proof

The host of one of my favorite podcasts, The Command Line , has started a joint effort called "Living Proof Brewcast". It's a podcast on beer! Some of the philosophies behind it as well as brewing discussions. It just started but if I know Thomas, the quality will be superior.

From listening to the first show it has also got me thinking about home brewing again. I've wanted to try it but never had the time or the place to get started. Now, I have a great place to actually store the beer while it ferments. So at the beginning of the year, I am planning on getting what I need to start my first batch. Luckily there is a locally owned store that sales everything you need to home brew as well as offering classes. Sounds like a win - win.

Hopefully after the first of the year I will be starting on my first home brew. Now to think of a name for my tasty beverage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment